• Better indication that you saved a video or GIF
• Importing images should show editing capabilities live instead of applying them before importing
• Post-editing masking feature that lets you paint what should be Hue Cycled and what shouldn't.
• Tips for first time users
• Add meta data to images and video taken from app including geolocation
• Add button for enhance color on capture screen (maybe on newer devices that have black blank space for it)
• Share images from other apps to import into Hue Cycle
• Android version of app
• Better indication that you saved a photo
• Arrows to show direction of gradient when changing. Mirrored filter can use mirrored arrows.
• Get a sense of how long Timed Message Duration should be, and remove the setting
• Different aspect ratios for capturing photos/videos, including square for Warhol
• Tutorials for first time users
• Info in app settings for each setting
• Options for each individual filter (turn off Hue Cycle gradient for Harmony)
• Mirrored filter with flip options (to mimic different orientations)